在外贸中,买东西要先让对方报价,然后才讨论要不要买。下面是几段关于报价的小对话,教你用简单商务英语谈生意。
(1)
A: I have the quotations you asked for.
你要的报价已经做好了。
B: Good, we’ve been looking for them.
好啊,我们一直等着看呢。
A: I’ll leave them for you to look over.
我会留下来给你慢慢的看。
B: I’ll give you a call when we are ready to talk about them.
等我们准备好可以谈的时候,我会打电话给你。
(2)
A: Were you able to quote on all the items we need?
我们需要的每个项目你都能报价吗。
B: No, not all of them.
不,没办法全部。
A: Oh? Why not?
哦,为什么?
B: We aren’t able to supply the third and fifth items.
第三及第五项,我们没有货供应。
(3)
A: Here are the quotations that you asked for.
这是你要的报价。
B: How do they compare to last year’s?
与去年的相比怎么样。
A: The price increases haven’t been too bad at all.
没有涨太多。
B: That’s good to hear. Let’s take a look at your prices.
那好,我们来看看你的报价吧。
(4)
A: I have a question about this quotation you submitted.
你提出的报价有问题。
B: What is it?
什么呢?
A: The third item has been omitted.
第三项漏掉了。
B: Oh, yes. We don’t carry that item anymore.
哦,是的,那一项我们不再卖了。
(5)
A: What is the deadline for submitting the quotation?
报价截止日期是哪一天?
B: We need it in our office by next Monday.
下星期一以前要送到我们公司。
A: I think we’ll be able to make that.
我想没问题。
B: Good .we can’t extend the deadline.
那好,我们可不能延期的。
(来源:考试吧 英语点津 Annabel 编辑)
我要学习更多商务英语